Grace Community Church is committed to helping people know and follow Jesus! We are excited to welcome the GCC family to onsite services at 6:00 pm Saturday, 8:00, 9:15, and 11:00 am Sunday. As we continue to regather as a church family, GCC leadership is committed to providing a safe and Christ-honoring worship experience.
What Will Church Look Like?
- Both the main and education wing parking lots are available for all services. Once you reach the building, our greeters and ushers will welcome you to church.
- Auditorium doors are propped open to allow for a touch-free worship experience.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- We encourage worshippers to wear masks while inside the GCC building. Disposable masks are available when entering the building, but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Multiple spaces are being utilized throughout the building to accommodate various worship experiences: large group, small group, and mask only. When you arrive, the GCC Guest Services Team is available to help find seats for you and your family. Room 104 and the Cafe are used for small group worship. The Youth Room (105) is designated as a mask required area for seating.
- During this season of regathering, please register your family to attend weekly to ensure our services are balanced and not overcrowded. Registration for weekend services is available at gccws.net/events beginning Mondays at noon. We will also send the registration link by email and post the link on Facebook and Instagram. If you do not have access to internet, if you need assistance registering, or to change your registration, contact the office at 717-464-5333.
- Sunday Children’s Ministry is reopen in a modified capacity. Children’s Sunday school for Nursery – Grade 5 are available at 9:15 and 11:00 am with pre-registration required to ensure social distancing is possible. Activity bags are available for every child at 6:00 pm and 8:00 am.
What Will Worship Look Like?
- Our services include musical worship, prayer, and preaching.
GCC Anywhere WILL Continue
- Worship online continues on Saturdays at 6:00 pm and Sundays at 8:00, 9:15 and 11:00 am Children’s online Sunday school will be available immediately following 9:15 am service.
- Enjoy live chat during online services with members of our pastoral team.
- Livestream will allow you to participate in the same worship service that onsite worshippers experience. This can be accessed at live.gccws.net.
How is GCC helping to keep you healthy?
- High traffic surfaces are disinfected regularly.
- Water fountains are disabled. Please bring your own water bottle or coffee. GCC will not provide coffee service at this time.
- If you are at high-risk for illness and prefer to worship online, we are happy to connect with you online at all of our services.
How Can You Help Keep Others Healthy?
- If you are feeling unwell for any reason, or if you have symptoms of cough, shortness of breath, temperature of 100.4°F or higher, or may have been in contact with a COVID-19 positive person within the last 14 days, please worship with us online.
- Maintain social distance to the greatest degree possible. When you cannot maintain social distance, please wear a mask.