Saturday night 6pm, Sunday 9:15am, 11am
General duties of position
- Basic CPR
- Being with someone until 911 arrives (if necessary)
- Use the AED (if necessary)
Time commitment expectation per week (i.e. number of hours):
- Serve during the service you already attend worship.
- Perhaps even volunteer to serve on a Saturday night a few times a year.
Typical schedule of position
- Serve during the service that you attend already.
- The goal is only to do it once a month.
Benefits of Serving In the Position
- Reserved seating for you and your family each time you serve.
- Using your skills to serve and care for others at GCC who need medical assistance will be a big encouragement to those you provide care for.
- Very easy way to serve and attend church if you do not have lots of time to be able to commit to serve during the week. No prep time necessary.