Grace Community Church is committed to helping people know and follow Jesus! We are excited to welcome the GCC family back to onsite services beginning June 20/21 at 6:00 pm Saturday, 8:00, 9:15, and 11:00 am Sunday. As we regather as a church family, some things will look different, but GCC leadership is committed to providing a safe and Christ-honoring worship experience.
What Will Church Look Like?
- As you enter the GCC parking lots, you will be greeted by our parking lot crew. Once you reach the building, our greeters and ushers will welcome you back to church.
- Please use only the main entrance to enter the building. The education wing entrance is reserved as a weekday entrance.
- All exterior and auditorium doors will be propped open to allow for a touch-free worship experience.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building. Please use it when entering and exiting.
- Bulletins, friendship folders, literature materials, and free Bibles are temporarily suspended. GCC’s bulletin information can be found at gccws.net/bulletin.
- We recommend worshippers wear masks while inside the GCC building. Disposable masks will be available when entering the building, but we encourage you to bring your own.
- The GCC sanctuary has been reconfigured to reduce seating capacity and allow for social distancing. Please register your family to attend weekly to ensure our services are balanced and not overcrowded. Registration for weekend services is available at gccws.net/services beginning Mondays at noon. We will also send the registration link by email and post the link on Facebook and Instagram. If you do not have access to internet, if you need assistance registering, or to change your registration, contact the office at 717-464-5333.
- When you arrive, the GCC ushers will help find seats for you and your family. Room 104 has a direct livestream and will be used for overflow seating, if needed.
- Pastors and ushers will dismiss worshippers by section. Please exit the building in a timely manner so cleaning can take place before the next service.
- Weekend nursery and Sunday children’s ministry will not be available at the present time. Children are welcome to worship with their families. Activity bags will be available for every child. First floor classrooms are available for families who may need to step out of the service with their children. Livestream is available in these rooms. Review the GCCKids Regathering Guide for more details.
What Will Worship Look Like?
- Our service, though shorter, will look much the same, with musical worship, prayer, and preaching.
- Services will be under one hour in length. The traditional service will be Sunday at 8:00 am. All other services are contemporary.
- As we regather for onsite worship, the musical worship will include instrumental music to begin the services with special vocal music by our worship teams. An opportunity for congregational singing will close each service.
GCC Anywhere WILL Continue
- Worship online continues on Saturdays at 6:00 pm and Sundays at 8:00, 9:15 and 11:00 am Children’s online Sunday school will be available immediately following 9:15 am service.
- Enjoy live chat during online services with members of our pastoral team.
- Livestream will allow you to participate in the same worship service that onsite worshippers experience. This can be accessed at live.gccws.net.
How is GCC helping to keep you healthy?
- Common areas in the GCC building are cleaned and sanitized every day, including door handles, countertops, light switches, restrooms, classrooms, etc.
- Cleaning teams will disinfect high traffic surfaces between weekend services.
- Water fountains are disabled. Please bring your own water bottle or coffee. GCC will not provide coffee service at this time.
- If you are at high-risk for illness and prefer to worship online, we are happy to connect with you online at all of our services.
How Can You Help Keep Others Healthy?
- If you are feeling unwell for any reason, or if you have symptoms of cough, shortness of breath, temperature of 100.4°F or higher, or may have been in contact with a COVID-19 positive person within the last 14 days, please worship with us online.
- Maintain social distance to the greatest degree possible. When you cannot maintain social distance, please wear a mask.
- Engage in longer conversations (more than 10 minutes) outdoors.
- Avoid shaking hands, close contact, hugging, etc.