Saturday night 6pm, Sunday 8am, 9:15am, 11am
General duties of position
- Smile and welcome people to church.
- Shake hands when appropriate (I.e. Not during flu season or during COVID)
Time commitment expectation per week (i.e. number of hours):
- 30 minutes prior to a church service
Typical schedule of position
- Usually serve for a month then you have 2 months off.
Benefits of Serving In the Position
- By being at the church 30 minutes prior to the service, you can put your stuff down at the seats you would like to sit in the sanctuary since the seats will not be filled up yet.
- When the service begins, you can be seated so you can enjoy and worship in the service.
- Very easy way to serve and attend church if you do not have lots of time to be able to commit to serve during the week. No prep time necessary.