Saturday night 6pm, Sunday 8am, 9:15am, 11am
General duties of position
- Help direct people who need to directions of where to go in the church (bathroom, café, sanctuary, kids check-in).
- Hand out welcome bags to visiting families.
Time commitment expectation per week (i.e. number of hours):
- 20 minutes prior to a church service that you are already attending. You serve as you attend church so no time throughout the week is necessary.
Typical schedule of position
- Usually serve for a month then you have 2 months off.
Benefits of Serving In the Position
- You get to know more people at church.
- Direct access to the mint bowl
- Very easy way to serve and attend church if you do not have lots of time to be able to commit to be serving the church during the week. No prep time necessary.