Saturday night 6pm, Sunday 8am, 9:15am, 11am
General duties of position
- Hand out bulletins (post COVID) to people as they enter the sanctuary.
- Smile and welcome people to church. Find a seater if they need help finding seats.
Time commitment expectation per week (i.e. number of hours):
- 30 minutes prior to a church service. You serve as you attend church already so no time throughout the week is necessary.
Typical schedule of position
- Usually serve for a month then you have 2 months off.
Benefits of Serving In the Position
- You get to know more people at church & build relationships.
- By being here 30 minutes prior to the service, you can put your stuff down at the place you would like to sit since the seats will not be filled up.
- When the service begins, you be seated so you can enjoy and worship in the service.
- Very easy way to serve and attend church if you do not have lots of time to be able to commit to serve during the week. No prep time necessary.