Grace Community Church is committed to creating a clean and safe environment for worship and ministries that help our young adults know and follow Jesus! We are excited to welcome you back to onsite services June 23. As we regather, some things will look different. The GCC leadership and Young Adult Leaders are committed to providing a safe and Christ-honoring worship experience.
What Will Young Adults Look Like?
- As you enter the GCC parking lots, please park in the rear lot and enter through the Education Wing.
- All exterior and auditorium doors will be propped open to allow for a touch-free worship experience.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building. Please use it when entering and exiting.
- Please wear masks upon entering and exiting the building, while moving to and from the sanctuary, and while using the restrooms. Feel free to remove your mask during worship, if you feel comfortable since the seating accommodates social distancing. Disposable masks will be available when entering the building, if needed. Mask for children are at the discretion of parents.
- There will be no childcare. We will plan to restart childcare as soon as we are able.
- GCC Young Adults will gather in the sanctuary. Please stay in the Sanctuary or use restrooms by the main offices. Please do not disperse throughout the building.
- The sanctuary has been reconfigured to reduce seating capacity and allow for social distancing.
What Will Worship Look Like?
- Our service, though shorter, will look much the same with musical worship, prayer, and preaching.
- Services will be limited to one hour.
- Doors will open at 6:30pm and the service will begin at 7:00pm.
- As we regather for onsite worship, the musical worship will include the following; congregational singing, praying, preaching, and times of reflections.
How Does GCC Keep Me Safe/
- Common areas in the GCC building are cleaned and sanitized everyday including; door handles, countertops, light switches, restrooms, classrooms, etc..
- Water fountains are disabled. Please bring your own water bottle or coffee. GCC will not provide coffee service or snacks at this time.
How Do I Keep Others Safe?
- If you are feeling unwell for any reason, or if you have symptoms of cough, shortness of breath, temperature of 100.3°F or higher, or have been in contact with a COVID-19 positive person within the last 14 days, please worship with us online.
- If you are at high-risk for illness and prefer to worship online, we are happy to connect with you online.
- Maintain social distance to the greatest degree possible.
- Engage in longer conversations (more than 10 minutes) outdoors. We anticipate (weather pending) that we will gather in the parking lot for post-fellowship.
- Avoid shaking hands, close contact, hugging, etc.
GCC Anywhere WILL Continue
- Worship online continues for our Young Adult services. Please feel free to live stream with us every Tuesday.
- Livestream will allow you to participate in the same worship service that onsite worshippers experience.