Outpour Kids at GCC
At Grace Community Church, we are passionate about providing opportunities for children (1st-8th grade) to learn how to serve with excellence in the arts for the purpose of drawing others closer to Jesus. This brand new music program is open to ALL children in our community - those who are members of GCC, have a wonderful church home already or may be looking to get plugged in somewhere. We are equipping children to use their gifts in service for The Kingdom!
Helping children discover how to create with passion, excellence, and purpose (P.E.P.) while growing in a knowledge of and love for Jesus.
To have Passion about serving with Excellence in the arts for the Purpose of drawing other closer to Jesus.
SUMMER 2021 MUSICAL THEATRE CAMP- Registration is now FULL 04/14/21
Join Jonas Joppa and the rest of the God Squad from Alleluia Aquatic Academy as they venture out in a submarine to learn more about God through His underwater world. Under Professor Gill's direction, the students learn to navigate the sometimes-murky waters of life by seeking God's Word daily. Once they ask God to open their eyes, ears and hearts, they begin to realize the depth of God's love for them. So come along and experience Under God's Sea in 3D!
Kids in entering Grade 1 - 8
Camp runs from 9am-2pm each day.
***Campers will return Friday evening at 6:30 PM for a performance for family and friends at 7:00 PM.
Just by registering for the musical camp, you are IN! Casting of speaking and singing roles will take place on Sunday, June 6th from 4-6 PM. You will receive a Signup Genius link to select an audition time with your registration confirmation. Simply select a time that fits best for you and your family.
• $80 – per camper (scholarships available)
YOUTH THEATRE SUMMER CAMP COST INCLUDES:
• Camp t-shirt
• All materials and handouts
• Daily rehearsals with music staff
• Costuming and props
***NOTE: Students will bring their own nut free lunch and water bottles.
Children's Community Worship Choir
Kids in Grade 1 - 6
Thursday's from 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
"Attitude of Gratitude"
October 2021 | Dates releasing soon!!!
***Our final rehearsal is on a Friday with a performance at 7:30 PM.
Instruction to include:
- sing in unison and simple part singing
- practice singing basics: proper breathing, posture, diction, healthy vocal production, basic music reading skills, and musicianship
- develop choral disciplines such as following instructions, watching the director, and choir etiquette
- learn age-appropriate music including rounds, praise chorus arrangements, hymns, and songs from other countries
- sing in a closing performance of excellence for the glory of God
- develop understanding of worship to God and service to the church
- engage in a short devotional, based on each sessions' Bible theme, led by the director followed by a breakout activity led by the small group mentors
$40 per singer
Meet our GCC Director of Children's Music Ministry
Katie Wieand joined the Grace Community Church staff in 2020 as the Director of Children's Music Ministry. A native of Lancaster County, she comes with many years of experience, both as a professional vocalist/vocal instructor and in music ministry to children for 20+ years.
If you have further questions concerning our Outpour Kids ministry or visiting Grace Community Church with children, simply click the button below and get in touch with us!
If you have interest in learning about volunteer opportunities with Outpour Kids ministry, simply click the button below and get in touch with us!